Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Life

Joey and I have been married for 5 months now and although it is wonderful, it is challenging. I think the hardest thing is learning to compromise. In the past if I didn't like something I just left and now I have to learn to work it out!
School is going well. We had our first test last week, don't know the grade yet but I think I did well. I will be glad when I don't have to study anymore! I hate to wich my life away but December can't come fast enough.
I experienced buying my first car on Saturday. I am thrilled with the purchase. I bought a silver Saab 9-3 aero. It is pretty! I will post some pics when I get a new camera since mine stopped working. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's my work bee eff eff! ohhhh I'm so excited! I saw you on Lisa's page! Yayayaya!!!!!